Silpro Easy Patch™ is a rapid-setting, low shrinkage, Portland cement-based repair mortar. Use it for patching and repairing concrete indoors or outdoors, above or below grade, without using forms. A 2″ deep patch can be walked on in 4-6 hours and driven over in 10-20 hours. Use Easy Patch ™ for restoring damaged concrete where the molding and shaping of the finished surface is important. It can be carved and shaped as it hardens.
- Thickness: 1/8″-1″ per lift: 2″ Maximum
- Rapid-setting: Sets in 12-15 minutes
- Low shrinkage
- Easily Shaped: No forms needed
- Resistant to freeze /thaw cycling
- Use in vertical, overhead, and horizontal applications