SILPRO Fasco®, mixed with SILPRO C-21 All Acrylic® admix, is a fast-setting, polymer-modified, Portland cement-based mortar. Fasco™ has been developed for the successful flooring contractor who is interested in ways to meet demanding schedules without compromising on quality. As a superior patching, resurfacing, and leveling material for use over concrete and approved wooden substrates, Fasco® facilitates same-day installation of floor coverings because of its ease of installation and short cure time. Additionally, Fasco® provides a durable wear surface that can be used both indoors and outdoors, above or below grade, on horizontal and vertical surfaces, and can be applied down to a featheredge.
- Thickness: Featheredge to 1″ inside, featheredge to ¼” outside
- Short cure time: Floor coverings can be installed in as little as 1 hour. Fasco is ready for light foot traffic in 1 to 3 hours
- Excellent adhesion: Fasco bonds readily to new and old concrete, wood, plywood, cement plaster, stone, and clean steel.
- Moisture resistant/Exterior use: Fasco may be used in exterior applications as well as in areas subject to high moisture and freezing conditions.
- Use over adhesives: Fasco can be installed over residual water-insoluble adhesive and cut-back adhesive
- Superior Strength: Permits featheredging or thin patches on clean surfaces without the need for special preparation like roughening or cutting edges square
- From featheredge to 1″ inside: Fasco eliminates the need for multiple thin lifts, thereby reducing both labor and material costs
- Improved dimensional stability: Fasco is shrinkage compensated, which improves the bond to the substrate and minimizes the potential for cracking
- Nailability: Fasco can be nailed into without shattering or splitting