SILPRO Mascrete® is a polymer-modified, Portland cement-based mortar used for patching, resurfacing, and leveling floors, or as an underlayment for any floor covering. The specially formulated Mascrete® powder is mixed on the job with Silpro C-21 All Acrylic® admix. Mascrete® provides a tough, resilient surface that is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, and can withstand extreme fluctuations of temperature. Use it indoors or outdoors, above or below grade, and in areas that may become totally submerged.
- Thickness: 1/8″ to ¾” neat, ¾” to 3″ with crushed stone
- Excellent adhesion: Mascrete bonds readily to new and old concrete, wood, plywood, cement plaster, stone, and clean steel
- Resistance to abrasion: The abrasion resistance and high density of Mascrete make it an ideal patching and resurfacing material for high traffic and work areas. Performs exceptionally well under forklift traffic. Even broom textured, non-skid finishes receive extended life
- Resistance to freeze/thaw lifting: Since Mascrete has the same coefficient of expansion and contraction as the concrete to which it is bonded, it resists lifting, spalling, or crumbling after freeze/thaw cycling or extremes of high or low temperatures
- Increased resistance to de-icing salts
- Short curing time: Most new or repaired surfaces of Mascrete can be put into service for light foot traffic in 12 to 24 hours