RAECO Glide™ is a very fast setting, self-curing, ultra-smooth textured, high strength, single component, finishing compound intended for applications on vertical and horizontal surfaces. Consisting of calcium aluminate cements, RAECO Glide is an un-sanded, polymer-modified, high-strength, cementitious skimming compound.
- Fast Setting – allows quick Installation of floor covering within 15-20 minutes
- Harder and less likely to dent. 5150 P.S.I. compressive strength
- No primer needed (Except over gypsum.)
- Adhesive compatible- pH of 9 after 2 hours curing
- Dimensionally stable and non-shrink formula
- Mixes with water only